During the working process, the Ck20 rolled tube has little effect on the surface roughness, so we can increase the speed of rolling to improve production efficiency. The number of rolling should not be too much. The rolling effect is remarkable at one time, and the roughness can be reduced by 2 to 3. Second, three times. The amount of feed should be determined by the diameter of the ball. The smaller the feed amount, the smaller the surface roughness. The preferred feed rate should be determined by experimentation. Rolling tools usually have balls, cylindrical rollers, conical rollers, rollers, and the like. However, the use of balls as deforming members reduces the cost of the entire rolling tool. Moreover, the ball has high precision, high hardness, and small contact surface with the workpiece. With a small rolling pressure, a small interference can obtain a higher pressure and a smaller roughness. Moreover, the ball has a long service life, is not easy to wear, is inexpensive, and is easy to replace.
Advantages of rolling tube
(1) Improve processing efficiency: processing speed is nearly 20 times that of honing
(2) Increase the surface hardness: the surface hardness increases by more than 50%.
(3) Machining accuracy: processing accuracy can reach IT8 level, surface roughness can reach Ra0.05-0.4μm
(4) Working environment: low noise, no pollution, saving labor costs
(5) Reasonable processing steps: scraping and rolling can be processed as a process after other processes (such as oil hole, welding, threading, etc.) are completed.
The welding roller frame can also be used with manual welding or as a device for detecting and assembling cylindrical workpieces.