The chrome plated ID tubing has many connections during use. The common types of tubes are compression, compression, live, push, push thread, socket weld, and live flange connection. Derivative series connection method combining welding and welding with traditional connection. These connection methods vary according to their principles, but most of them are easy to install, reliable and reliable. The sealing ring or gasket material used for the connection is mostly made of silicone rubber, nitrile rubber and EPDM rubber that meet the standard requirements, which eliminates the worries of users.
Chrome plating ID tube connection step
1. Broken pipe: The pipe is cut according to the required length. When the pipe is broken, the unusable force is too large to prevent the pipe from being out of round.
2, remove the burr: After the pipe is cut, the burr should be removed to avoid cutting the seal.
3. Marking mark: In order to fully insert the steel pipe into the pipe socket, the insertion length must be marked at the pipe end to draw a line.
4. Assembly: The sealing ring should be correctly installed in the U-shaped groove of the pipe fitting. Insert the pipe into the pipe socket and wait for the crimping.
5. Crimp: When crimping, the convex part of the pipe is placed in the concave groove of the mold, and the jaw is perpendicular to the axis of the pipe.
6. Inspection: After the crimping is completed, check the crimp size with a special gauge.
The extension speed of the chrome-plated ID tube is slower and faster, and the corresponding hydraulic thrust is changed from large to small. The variation law of the thrust and speed is suitable for the thrust and speed requirements of various automatic loading and unloading machines. The order of retraction is generally retracted from small to large, and the axial length at the time of retraction is short, occupying a small space and compact structure. Commonly used in construction machinery and other mobile machinery, such as cranes, dump trucks and other hydraulic systems.