In the process of production and processing of cold drawn tubes, in order to achieve better strength and hardness, attention should be paid to the detailed treatment of each ring node during annealing and cooling, so as to achieve good results, cold drawn tubes are produced and processed in order to achieve Good strength and hardness, attention should be paid to the details of each ring node during annealing and cooling to achieve good results.
Cold drawn tube production process
1. Yingkou cold drawn pipe raw material is steel coil, welding wire, flux. Strict physical and chemical testing is required before input.
2. Yingkou cold-drawn pipe strip head-to-tail butt joints are welded by monofilament or double-wire submerged arc welding. After being rolled into steel pipes, automatic submerged arc welding is used for repair welding.
3. Before forming, the strip is leveled, trimmed, planed, surface cleaned and pre-bent.
4. The electric contact pressure gauge is used to control the pressure of the cylinder on both sides of the conveyor to ensure the smooth conveying of the strip.
5. Use external control or internal control roll molding.
6. The weld gap control device is used to ensure that the weld gap of the cold-drawn pipe of Yingkou meets the welding requirements, and the pipe diameter, the amount of misalignment and the weld gap are strictly controlled.
7. Both internal and external welding are performed by single-wire or double-wire submerged arc welding using a Lincoln welding machine in the United States to obtain stable welding specifications.
8. Cut the steel tube into a single root using an air plasma cutter.