The maintenance regulations for welding positioners can be divided into two parts, one is the daily maintenance regulations, and the other is the first-level maintenance regulations. The details are as follows.
1. Daily maintenance regulations
(1) After each welding of the workpiece, the welding slag on the workbench should be removed in time.
(2) Before the equipment is used, check the rotating gear, the inverting gear and the cable. If there are dirt on the rotating gear and the turning gear, it should be removed in time. If the cable is broken or broken, Or if you have problems with poor contact, you should repair it in time. If it can't be repaired, replace it. Moreover, it is necessary to lubricate the rotating gear and the inverting gear, and to add appropriate lubricating oil, and not excessive.
(3) When the work is over, fill in the records for later investigation.
2. Primary maintenance regulations
(1) Check the distribution box. If there is dust, it should be removed in time, and check whether the terminal is firm. If it is loose, it should be tightened in time.
(2) Whether the rotary shaft of the table and the bearing rotate smoothly, whether there is abnormal noise, and if the bearing is worn, it should be replaced in time.
(3) Check the lubricating oil, whether the oil quantity is sufficient, and whether the oil quality is good.