1. When the heating tube is heated, reduce the heating temperature and the residence time at high temperature as much as possible, and select the heating speed reasonably to shorten the total heating time.
2. Cause and control the proper heating atmosphere to make it neutral or heated by a protective gas. For this purpose, a special heating furnace can be used to heat in a deoxidized salt bath furnace, which is heated in a common box furnace. The tendency to decarbonize is small.
3. During the hot pressure processing, if the production is interrupted due to some accidental factors, the furnace temperature should be lowered to resume production. If the pause time is long, the billet should be taken out of the furnace or cooled down with the furnace.
4. Reduce the number of intermediate annealings and reduce the temperature of the intermediate annealing as much as possible during cold deformation, or replace the high temperature annealing with softening and tempering. When performing intermediate annealing or softening and tempering, heating should be carried out in a protective medium.
5. When heated at high temperatures, the surface of the steel is protected by coatings and coatings to prevent oxidation and decarburization.
6. Proper operation and increase the machining allowance of the workpiece so that the decarburized layer can be completely removed during processing.www.ht-tube.com