Process characteristics of rolled tube
1. The raw material of the rolled tube is steel coil, welding wire and flux. Strict physical and chemical testing is required before input.
2. The rolled tube has a steel head and tail butt joint, which is welded by a single wire or double wire submerged arc rolled honing pipe, and is automatically repaired by automatic submerged arc welding after being rolled into a steel pipe.
3. Before forming, the strip is leveled, trimmed, planed, surface cleaned and pre-bent.
4. The electric contact pressure gauge is used to control the pressure of the cylinder on both sides of the conveyor to ensure the smooth conveying of the strip.
5. Use external control or internal control roll molding.
6. Weld gap control device is used to ensure that the weld gap meets the new eight cold rolling production lines. The production specifications are: outer diameter 12mm-219mm, wall thickness 1.5mm-35mm, smooth appearance, uniform wall thickness and high precision. When cold-rolled precision steel pipes work, there will be a sand bar. A lot of abrasive grains are placed on the sand bar. If sufficient pressure is applied to the abrasive grains, the rolled tube will rub at a certain speed and then the surface of the workpiece. Such extrusion and hanging side can reduce the surface roughness of the workpiece finely.
There is also the fact that the abrasive grains form a certain trajectory on the surface when the sand bars are running and moving up and down. The cutting speed of the honing pipe is relatively low, which can greatly improve the efficiency of honing.