The function of the chrome plated steel rod is to connect the piston and the crosshead, transmit the force acting on the piston and drive the piston to move.
Basic requirements for the chrome plated steel rod:
(1) have sufficient strength, rigidity and stability;
(2) Good wear resistance and high processing precision and surface roughness requirements;
(3) Minimize the effect of stress concentration on the structure;
(4) Ensure reliable connection and prevent loosening;
(5) The design of the chrome plated steel rod structure is to facilitate the disassembly and assembly of the piston.