High-quality rolling pipes can be effectively divided into hot-rolled pipes, cold-rolled pipes, cold-drawn pipes, extruded pipes, etc. in the process of production. Hot-rolled seamless pipes are generally automatic. Production on the rolling mill unit. It is centered on the end face of the perforated end of the tube blank, then sent to a heating furnace for heating and perforated on the punching machine.
The high-quality rolling pipe will continuously rotate and advance while perforating. Under the action of the roll and the head, the cavity of the high-quality rolling pipe gradually forms a cavity, which is called a capillary tube. Then send it to the automatic pipe rolling machine to continue rolling. Finally, the whole machine is uniform in wall thickness, and the sizing machine is sizing to meet the specification. The production of hot-rolled seamless steel tubes by continuous rolling mills is a more advanced method.
Fine rolling pipe has the following advantages compared with traditional honing
1. Improve processing efficiency: processing speed is nearly 20 times that of honing
2. Increase the surface hardness: the surface hardness increases by more than 50%.
3. Machining accuracy: The processing precision can reach IT8 grade, and the surface roughness can reach Ra0.05-0.4μm.
4. Working environment: low noise, no pollution, saving labor costs.
5. Reasonable processing: Scratch rolling can be processed as the last process after other processes (such as oil hole, welding, threading, etc.) are completed.
Some precautions for rolling the tube
1. Whether the rolling pressure is selected correctly or not, it has an effect on the surface roughness, size and precision after rolling. In general, the rolling pressure increases and the surface roughness increases.
2. Improve the surface roughness of the workpiece, using the best rolling effect. When the pre-machining roughness reaches Ra1.6, the roughness can reach Ra0.2 or more as long as the interference is appropriate. However, when the pre-machining roughness is only Ra6.4 to Ra3.2, and the machined surface has vibration and knives, the deeper stencil cannot be rolled, and only the increased interference is rolled again.
3. The feed amount of the rolling tube should be determined according to the diameter of the ball. The smaller the feed amount, the smaller the surface roughness. The optimum feed rate should be determined by experimentation.www.ht-tube.com