1. The main feature of seamless steel pipe is that it has no welded joint and can withstand large pressure. The product can be a very rough cast or cold-draw.
2. The hydraulic cylinder pipes is a product that has appeared in recent years, mainly because of the strict tolerance and roughness of the inner hole and outer wall.
Hydraulic cylinder pipes characteristics
1. The outer diameter is smaller.
2. High precision can be used to make small batches
3. The cold drawn product has high precision and good surface quality.
4. The cross-sectional area of steel pipes is more complicated.
5. The performance of steel pipe is superior and the metal is dense.
The difference after hot rolling hydraulic cylinder pipes
The hot-rolled hydraulic cylinder pipes is made of continuous casting round billet slab or initial rolled slab as raw material, heated by step heating furnace, descaled by high-pressure water and then into rough rolling mill. The rough rolling material passes through the cutting head, tail and then into the finishing mill. The computer controlled rolling is carried out, and after the final rolling, the laminar cooling and the coiler are taken up to form a straight hair roll. The head and tail of the straight hair roll are often in the shape of a tongue and a fishtail. The thickness and width are poorly accurate, and the side has frequent defects such as a wave shape, a folded edge, and a tower shape. The weight of the coil is heavier and the inner diameter of the coil is 760 mm. After straightening the straight hair through the cutting, cutting, trimming and multi-pass straightening, leveling and other finishing lines, and then cutting or rewinding, it becomes: hot-rolled steel sheet, flat hot-rolled steel coil, vertical Cut the belt and other products. If the hot-rolled finishing roll is pickled to remove the scale and oiled, the hot-rolled pickled sheet roll is formed.