The design principle of the conventional tank welding roller is:
While ensuring that the production needs are met, in addition to strictly complying with the relevant mechanical design standards in the design process, it is necessary to fully consider the rationality of the design and economic factors, and design a welding equipment such as a cost-effective welding roller frame.
Design of the adjustable welding roller frame:
1. Each roller frame consists of one active frame and one driven frame.
2. The active frame is composed of a base, a roller support seat, a roller, a screw nut, a drive motor reducer, and a control system.
3. The follower frame consists of the base, the roller support seat, the roller, the screw nut and the like (excluding the drive part).
4. The base is located at the bottom of the roller frame to support the weight of the workpiece and the roller frame itself, and distribute these weights to the floor of the workshop to meet the load carrying capacity requirements of the workshop floor. The base is welded with high-quality steel plate and section steel, and is post-weld annealed to eliminate the mechanical welding stress of the feed, and then finished, which has the characteristics of high strength, good rigidity, long-term use without deformation and good shock absorption performance.
5. The roller support seat is placed on the base. The base is equipped with a positive and negative screw. The thread is fixed on the roller support. The two ends of the screw are provided with handwheels. The distance between the two rollers can be adjusted by hand crank to adapt. Processing of workpieces of different diameters is required.
6. The roller is used to support the workpiece and transmit torque. It is connected with the rotating shaft through the key connection and installed at the end of the pendulum; the output torque of the motor is transmitted to the roller through the gear mechanism, and finally the workpiece is rotated by the friction between the roller and the workpiece. The steel core is used to enclose the polyurethane, the steel core is used to carry the weight of the workpiece, and the outer polyurethane portion is used to increase the friction force, which can effectively prevent the slippage during the rotation of the workpiece.
7. Synchronous drive is adopted by two sets of drive deceleration systems, which are respectively composed of a three-phase AC motor, a cycloidal pin gear reducer and a worm gear reducer. It not only reflects the high efficiency of the deceleration system, but also has a good self-locking function.
8. The roller frame is provided with a mechanically fixed wheel-type anti-snag device. When the barrel-like workpiece is welded on the roller frame, the axial turbulence can be effectively prevented, and the axial turbulence is ≤±3 mm.
9. The center distance of each pair of rollers of the roller frame can be adjusted according to the diameter of the cylinder-like workpiece, ensuring that the wrap angle of the two rollers to the simplified body is 45° larger than 110°.
10. The electronic control system is composed of electric box and wired manual control box; the frequency conversion stepless speed regulation is adopted, the parameters can be preset and digital display, the speed regulation precision is high, and it is easy to maintain the consistency of the processing specifications. The wired (15m) hand control box is used for remote control, which can perform forward and reverse, speed regulation, start and stop operations, and the operation is simple and convenient. (The electrical system can also be centrally controlled in conjunction with the welding operator. The same manual control box is easy to operate.)
11. With over-voltage protection, self-protection function, fault display and storage function, automatic air switch short circuit protection, preset parameters.