1. Improve surface roughness.
2. Correct roundness, ovality can be ≤0.01mm.
3. Increase surface hardness, eliminate stress deformation, increase hardness HV≥4 °
4. There is a residual stress layer after processing, which improves the fatigue strength by 30%.
5. Improve the quality of fit, reduce wear, and prolong the service life of parts, but the processing cost of parts is reduced.
Difference between cylinder tube and seamless steel tube:
1. The main feature of seamless steel pipe is that it has no welding seams and can withstand large pressure. The product can be a very rough cast or cold dial.
2. Cylinder tubes are products that have appeared in recent years, mainly due to strict tolerances and roughness of the inner hole and outer wall dimensions.