Operating rules and advantages of the arm type welding positioner
The arm-type welding positioner is mainly installed at one end of the extension arm during the installation process, and the extension arm is generally angled with respect to a certain tilting axis, and the arm-type welding positioner is The position of the tilting axis is fixed, but some can also be tilted up and down within a range of less than 100°.
The outrigger welding positioner has a large operating range and good adaptability, and its overall stability is good. Its applicable range is the flipping displacement of small and medium workpieces below 1t. More applications in manual welding. Mostly motor driven, bearing capacity below 0.5t, suitable for small and rare flipping displacement. It is also hydraulically driven and has a large carrying capacity. It is suitable for weldments with small structural dimensions but large weight.
Operating procedures for the outrigger welding positioner
1. The outrigger welding positioner is required to comply with the welder's safe operating procedures when operating.
2. When the arm type welding positioner is disassembled and installed, it is effective to check whether the circular pressure plate has been taken out and whether the pressure plate is returned to the position to prevent the workpiece from damaging the clamp.
3. The outrigger welding positioner must be leveled when lifting the workpiece, and it should not be greatly oscillated to prevent the workpiece from colliding with the fixture to avoid damage to the fixture.
4. The outrigger welding positioner must be installed securely to lift the sling away from the workpiece when lifting the workpiece.
5. In the process of disassembling the workpiece, the outrigger welding positioner must first hang the workpiece with a sling to effectively release the workpiece.
6. When the workpiece of the outrigger welding positioner falls on the fixture, it needs to be lightly placed, and it must not have excessive impact on its fixture and positioner.
7. When the workpiece of the outrigger welding positioner is installed, it must be positioned according to the requirements. When the operation is performed, the nuts and bolts of all the clamps should be tightened, the pressure plate is pressed tightly, and the test must be turned after the installation is completed to confirm the stability. Only formal work can be done.
8. The outrigger welding positioner should check the presence or absence of other items within the working range before starting the rotation to avoid collision.
9. After the workpiece of the outrigger welding positioner needs to be turned to the working position, the power switch needs to be turned off when the operation is performed, and the power supply is cut off to prevent malfunction.
10. The arm-type welding positioner workpiece installation must pay attention to the work center, and must not deviate from the center of gravity.
11. Do not overload or overload.
12. When the workpiece needs to be raised and welded, the climbing pedal must be used, and the climbing pedal must be placed securely before lifting.www.ht-tube.com