Precautions when using a welding positioner
1) Pay attention to the change of the welding position (especially the welding height) caused by the tilting movement of the positioner. When the workpiece size is large, the welder may have difficulty adapting to the welding height of each weld. At this time, it is often coordinated from two aspects: one is to provide a dedicated welder lifting platform; the other is that the positioner table can be lifted or lowered to use a pit to reduce the relative height of the workpiece).
2) Pay attention to adjusting the table turning speed or tilting speed to meet the welding speed requirement; when returning (displacement), the speed can be appropriately increased to improve the displacement efficiency.
3) Properly matching the conductive device, the brush should be replaced in time after wear; moreover, the welding cable should not be placed on the frame at random to prevent the welding current from passing through the transmission pair such as the bearing, thus damaging the transmission performance (may cause arcing), damage Rolling body.
4) Pay attention to the control of the tilt angle. If necessary, increase the mechanical limit on the body.
5) Pay attention to the check of the displacement load capacity to prevent various adverse consequences caused by overload operation. When changing the workpiece, especially for workpieces with severe eccentricity or high center of gravity, the maximum turning moment and the maximum tilting moment should be checked.