The induction chrome bar mainly includes its piston, piston ring, support ring, piston rod and the like during the working process. Depending on the type of construction, the piston can be divided into a cylindrical piston (longer than the diameter), a disc piston (longer than the diameter), a stepped piston, a combined piston and a plunger piston.
The quality of the high-frequency piston rod directly affects the life and reliability of the entire product. The piston rod has high processing requirements, and its surface roughness requirement is Ra 0.4-0.8 μm, which requires strict requirements on coaxiality and wear resistance. The basic feature of the cylinder rod is the slender shaft machining, which is difficult to process and has always plagued the processing personnel.
The role of high frequency piston rod
The function of the high frequency piston rod is to connect the piston and the crosshead, transmit the force acting on the piston and drive the piston to move.
(1) have sufficient strength, rigidity and stability;
(2) Good wear resistance and high processing precision and surface roughness requirements;
(3) Minimize the effect of stress concentration on the structure;
(4) Ensure reliable connection and prevent loosening;
(5) The design of the piston rod structure is to facilitate the disassembly and assembly of the piston.