(1) Repair of cylinder mirror wear. Long-term operation of the compressor, due to the relative movement between the cylinder liner and the support ring and the piston ring, wear is inevitable. It has been proven that the largest wear point often occurs near the valve bore, the position of the outermost piston ring at the dead center. According to the requirements of the allowable wear amount of the cylinder mirror surface in Table 1, if the wear amount exceeds the standard, or if there is obvious mechanical damage (such as axial groove) on the working surface, it can be repaired by boring, grinding or grinding. See Table 2 for the grinding allowance left after the cylinder is bored. The cylinder after the cylinder treatment has an inner diameter that is not more than 2% compared with the original design cylinder diameter; the reduced cylinder liner wall thickness is not allowed to exceed 1/12 of the original design wall thickness; the increased piston force Do not exceed 10% of the original design value. If the size of the inner cylinder is not more than 2 mm in diameter, the original piston and piston ring can still be used, otherwise it needs to be reconfigured.
(2) Check the inner diameter of the cylinder. The maximum non-column should meet the requirements of Table 1. Otherwise, the cylinder or the cylinder liner should be replaced.
(3) The installation clearance between the piston and the cylinder should meet the manufacturer's design requirements. If there is no design value, refer to the following formula. The cast aluminum piston is (0.16%~0.24%) D, and the cast iron piston is (0.08%~0.12%). D. D is the inner diameter of the cylinder liner. The piston of GB302C is cast aluminum. Therefore, according to the calculation of (0.16%~0.24%)D, the installation clearance of the primary piston and the cylinder is (1.0~1.49)mm; the installation clearance of the secondary piston and cylinder is (0.63~0.94). )mm. (Note: The primary cylinder has an inner diameter of 622.3 mm and the secondary cylinder has an inner diameter of 393.7 mm.)
(4) The limit clearance of the inner diameter of the piston and cylinder liner should meet the manufacturer's design requirements. If there is no design value, refer to the data in Table 3. When the gap between them exceeds the manufacturer's requirements or the values in Table 3, the cylinder liner should be replaced to meet the design requirements.
(5) excessive wear of the support ring