(1) The chrome plated steel rod and the stuffing box are deflected during assembly, causing local friction and should be adjusted in time;
(2) The holding spring of the sealing ring is too tight and the friction is large, which should be adjusted properly;
(3) The axial clearance of the sealing ring is too small, and the axial clearance should be adjusted according to the specified requirements;
(4) If the amount of oil is insufficient, the amount of oil should be increased appropriately;
(5) The chrome plated steel rod and the sealing ring are not well worn, and the running-in should be strengthened during the research;
(6) Impurities are mixed in the gas and oil and should be cleaned and kept clean.