(1) The raw materials are strip coils, welding wires, and flux. Strict physical and chemical tests are required before investment.
(2) Butt joint of strip steel head and tail, using single-wire or double-wire submerged arc rolling honing pipe welding, and automatic submerged arc welding repair welding after coiling into steel pipe.
(3) Before forming, the strip undergoes leveling, edge trimming, edge planing, surface cleaning and conveying, and pre-cending treatment.
(4) Electric contact pressure gauges are used to control the pressure of the cylinders on both sides of the conveyor to ensure the smooth delivery of the strip.
(5) Adopt external control or internal control roll forming.
(6) The welding seam gap control device is used to ensure that the welding seam gap meets the new eight cold rolling production lines. The available specifications are: outer diameter 12mm-219mm, wall thickness 1.5mm-35mm, smooth appearance, uniform wall thickness, and high precision Cold rolled precision steel tube