Safety operating procedures for welding rotary positioners
1. Observe the welder's safe operating procedures.
2. When installing and removing the workpiece, check that the circular pressure plate has been removed and that the pressure plate is returned to the position to prevent the workpiece from damaging the clamp.
3. When lifting the workpiece, it must be level and not swinging to prevent the workpiece from colliding with the fixture to avoid damage to the fixture.
4. When lifting the workpiece, it must be installed securely to remove the sling from the workpiece.
5. When disassembling the workpiece, the workpiece must be lifted with a sling before the workpiece can be released.
6. When the workpiece falls on the fixture, it should be handled lightly and must not have excessive impact on the fixture and the positioner.
7. The workpiece must be installed according to the requirements. The nuts and bolts of all fixtures should be tightened, the pressure plate should be pressed tightly, and the test should be turned after the installation is completed.
8. Before turning, check if there are other items in the working range to avoid collision.
9. After the workpiece is transferred to the working position, the power switch must be turned off to cut off the power supply to prevent malfunction.
10. Workpiece installation must pay attention to the work center and must not deviate from the center of gravity.
11. Do not overload or overload.
12. When the workpiece needs to be raised and welded, the climbing pedal must be used, and the climbing pedal must be placed securely before it can be lifted.